Have you ever considered straightening your teeth? There are numerous benefits to doing so. Not only do straight, properly aligned teeth look beautiful, but they are easier to clean and less likely to chip or wear. Straight teeth last longer, reduce the risk of periodontal disease and jaw pain, and improve self esteem. Fortunately, achieving straight teeth is easier than ever with Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign involves a series of custom-made clear aligners that are made to guide teeth into position. The aligners are comfortable, clear, and can be removed when you eat or clean your teeth. The process of initiating Invisalign treatment is quite simple. With iTero technology, our team is able to take a 3D digital scan of your teeth within minutes, which provides a preview or your final results and allows us to begin customizing your treatment plan.
Our office offers the Invisalign Go program, a short-term program that offers streamlined treatment for mild-to-moderate orthodontic cases. The average treatment time is 6 months, but patients begin to notice results within weeks.
You may be a good candidate for Invisalign Go treatment if:
- You have cosmetic concerns about the position of your teeth (mild-to-moderate crowding, spacing, asymmetry) but no major bite concerns
- You have difficulty keeping your teeth clean due to the position of your teeth
- You have had braces in the past but your teeth have shifted over time
- You are uninterested or unable to undergo comprehensive orthodontics due to cost or time constraints
- You prefer a more conservative treatment option (vs. veneers, crowns, etc.)
Please don’t hesitate to schedule a free consultation at our office to determine whether Invisalign treatment is right for you!